One of our most beloved benefits is just around the corner.
Join us for the 15th annual Dinner by the Bite – an exciting evening of gourmet food, drinks and auction items all to benefit the homeless pets at PAWS Shelter of Central Texas.
Dinner by the Bite is a casual event held at Wilson Appliance in Dripping Springs. There you will find a beautiful showroom with four unique, fully functioning kitchens bustling with chefs hard at work preparing their most popular dishes in bite sized form. Guests are free to roam from station to station picking their favorite bites while socializing with like-minded animal lovers. Not to mention the great drinks and silent auction!
Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 6:30pm
TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE DOOR
Meet the Chefs!
Wilson Appliance Showroom
4205 Hwy 290
Dripping Springs, TX 78620
4th Street Bistro – Prepared by Cindy Voss
- Chocolate pots de crème
- Crostini with burrata cheese & caramelized onions
- Shrimp tapas with mango shooters
Pecan Street – Prepared by Chef David Griffin
- VooDoo Tuna Bites – blackened tuna, soy, pickled ginger, wonton crisp
- Cowboy Bites – potato crisp, steak, horseradish, fried onion garnish
- Cuban Tart – sea salted caramel, chocolate ganache, shortbread crust
The Leaning Pear – Prepared by Matthew and Rachel Buchanan
- Pork and Sweet Potato Tamale
- Smoked Carrot Tostada
- Toasted Coconut Panna Cotta w/ Cardamom-Mango Puree
Freda’s Kitchen – Prepared by Chef Daniele
- Polenta Crisps with Mushrooms and Gorgonzola Fondue
- Chicken Cacciatora Bites with Crostini
Drinks Provided by:
[cryout-multi][cryout-column width=”1/4″][/cryout-column][cryout-column width=”1/4″][/cryout-column][cryout-column width=”1/4″][/cryout-column][cryout-column width=”1/4″][/cryout-column][/cryout-multi]