THANK YOU to everyone who came out to support PAWS at Dinner by the Bite!
One of our most beloved benefits is just around the corner.
Join us for the 14th annual Dinner by the Bite – an exciting evening of gourmet food, drinks and auction items all to benefit the homeless pets at PAWS Shelter of Central Texas.
Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 6:30pm
– Bacon wrapped Quail with Tequila Lime Butter
– Bread Pudding with Whiskey Cream Sauce
– Sangria Braised Pork on Crostini with Cabbage Slaw and Sangria BBQ Sauce
– Spinach Artichoke Sun-Dried Tomato Risotto
– House Made Marshmallows dipped in Chocolate with Chef’s Selections of Toppings
– Treaty Oak Bourbon Glazed Heritage Pork Belly Sliders with Apple Slaw
– House Cured Scottish Salmon with Pure Luck Chèvre,
Olive Oil Crostini, and Salted Capers
– Brown Butter Cupcakes with Strawberry Mousseline
and White Chocolate Buttercream
– Pecan-Smoked Brisket Quesadilla with Guacamole Slaw
– Garides Saganaki (Feta Shrimp) over Rice
– Pecan Sandies
– Mini Carrot Cake
Meet the Chefs!
Wilson Appliance Showroom
4205 Hwy 290
Dripping Springs, TX 78620