Be a Fur-ever Friend for PAWS Shelter and Humane Society’s homeless dogs and cats by participating in monthly planned donations. It’s simple! You never have to remember to write a check or mail an envelope and you determine the amount that you’d like to contribute monthly. Giving regularly allows you to have a greater impact on the welfare of animals by breaking down a generous total contribution into monthly amounts that fit your charitable giving goals and it allows us to plan ahead.
How your monthly donation helps us
- Sustaining donors to PAWS Shelter and Humane Society help fund vital PAWS programs like the Cell Dogs program or building our new shelter.
- Your contribution is a dependable source of income for PAWS Shelter and Humane Society and allows us to budget for the future.
- Your monthly gift will help us continue to provide the animals in our care with essentials such as food, toys and beds, and veterinary care
Your monthly donation could help PAWS Shelter and Humane Society in the following ways:
- $1,000 – Spays/neuters 14 dogs and cats a month
- $500 – Provides complete vaccinations for 20 dogs or cats a month
- $250 – Provides flea prevention for 20 animals a month
- $100 – Provides monthly heartworm prevention for 20 dogs
- $50 – Provides treatment of 2 animals for Kennel Cough/Upper Respitory
- $25 – Provides a microchip to a dog or cat, which can help return a lost pet to its home