Come Cruise with us on beautiful Lake Austin!
Join us aboard The Commodore’s Pup for a Sunset Dinner Cruise on Sunday, September 10, from 6-9pm. You will love the privately chartered cruise on an authentic hand-built stern-wheel riverboat provided by Lake Austin Riverboats. Menu and entertainment TBA. Proceeds to benefit the homeless pets at PAWS Shelter of Central Texas! Tickets are $85 per person all inclusive.
“Your chartered course begins at the LCRA dock next to the Tom Miller Dam (free parking is available). As we meander up Lake Austin, you’ll enjoy the beauty of the natural limestone cliffs, Mt. Bonnell, some amazing lakefront mansions and picturesque Pennybacker Bridge.” – Lake Austin Riverboats
Thank you to everyone and we’ll see you there!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PARKING:
Parking is available in the LCRA parking lot and garage located directly across the street from our departure site. Your vehicle will be subject to towing for parking at the Hula-Hut or any non-designated area. Maps and directions, including a parking map, may be downloaded from: www.austinriverboats.com
3700 Lake Austin Boulevard, Austin, TX 78703, United States
Cocktail Hour with Brick Oven Appetizers:
- Prosciutto Wraps (GF) – Thinly sliced prosciutto wrapped around organic arugula, toasted pine nuts, a silver of Medjool dates, and goat cheese
- Spinach Artichoke Dip – Spinach, artichokes, and a mixture of cheeses and spices served on toast points and fresh veggies for a gluten free option
Main Course Dinner Choices:
- Garden Salad – Mixed field greens, cucumbers, and grape tomatoes accompanied with house made tomato basil vinaigrette and parmesan peppercorn dressing
- Brick Oven Bread and Garlic Bread
- Classic Brick Oven Lasagna – Layers of pasta, marinara, beef, Italian sausage, mozzarella, ricotta, and Romano cheeses
- Spinach-Artichoke Lasagna – Layers of pasta, marinara, fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, mozzarella, ricotta, and Romano cheeses
- Gluten-Free Spaghetti with Meatballs – (**PLEASE RSVP for this option) – Gluten free pasta with Brick Oven marinara and home-made gluten free meatballs – **This can also be made vegan (Spaghetti Marinara)