Come Cruise with us on beautiful Lake Austin!
Join us aboard The Commodore’s Pup for a Sunset Dinner Cruise on Sunday, April 7, from 6-9pm. What’s not to love about a privately chartered cruise on an authentic hand-built stern-wheel riverboat down beautiful Lake Austin. Dinner, drinks, silent auction, live music from Elegant Oasis, and great company!
Proceeds to benefit the homeless pets at PAWS Shelter of Central Texas! Tickets are $85 per person all inclusive.
Thank you to everyone and we’ll see you there!
Cocktail Hour with Brick Oven Appetizers:
- Prosciutto Wraps (GF) – Thinly sliced prosciutto wrapped around organic arugula, toasted pine nuts, a silver of Medjool dates, and goat cheese
- Spinach Artichoke Dip – Spinach, artichokes, and a mixture of cheeses and spices served on toast points and fresh veggies for a gluten free option
Main Course Dinner Choices:
- Garden Salad – Mixed field greens, cucumbers, and grape tomatoes accompanied with house made tomato basil vinaigrette and parmesan peppercorn dressing
- Brick Oven Bread and Garlic Bread
- Classic Brick Oven Lasagna – Layers of pasta, marinara, beef, Italian sausage, mozzarella, ricotta, and Romano cheeses
- Spinach-Artichoke Lasagna – Layers of pasta, marinara, fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, mozzarella, ricotta, and Romano cheeses
- Gluten-Free Spaghetti with Meatballs – (**PLEASE RSVP for this option) – Gluten free pasta with Brick Oven marinara and home-made gluten free meatballs – **This can also be made vegan (Spaghetti Marinara)