Here’s how to get started with the cat adoption process:
- Get an application for a cat. *Please note that all household members, including roommates and children, will need to do a meet and greet before the adoption process can be completed. It is recommended to fill out an application in advance if you intend to drive a long distance.
- Visit one of our PetSmart adoption locations in Austin or San Marcos.
- Visit our shelter in Kyle during business hours.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set an appointment to meet a specific cat.
- Or just Lend a Paw and sponsor a cat with a one-time donation.