DOGS AT THE DRIPPINGS SPRINGS CAMPUS
* ATTENTION: In an effort to keep our staff and adopters safe and healthy, we are doing adoptions by appointment only. If you are interested in adoption, please fill out an application and our staff will get you scheduled to meet the pet of your choice.
* In light of COVID-19, we are currently waiving the rule requiring all family members visit for the meet and greet. If adopting a dog, we do require that you bring any current dogs in the home.
Here’s how to get started with the dog adoption process:
- Get an application for a dog. *Please note that all household members, including roommates, children and other dogs, will need to do a meet and greet before the adoption process can be completed. It is recommended to fill out an application in advance if you intend to drive a long distance.
- You can get an application for a specific pet by clicking their profile picture.
- Visit one of our locations to meet your match!