DOGS & PUPPIES IN FOSTER CARE
ATTENTION: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, both of our locations will be holding adoptions by appointment only. If you are interested in adopting a dog, please fill out an application. Once approved, a staff member will schedule you with a time to meet and adopt your new pet. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
* In light of COVID-19, we are currently waiving the rule requiring all family members visit for the meet and greet. If adopting a dog, we do require that you bring any current dogs in the home.
Get started with the adoption process for a dog in foster care:
- Fill out an adoption application. You can get an application for a specific dog by clicking their profile picture.
- Once your application has been accepted, a member of our adoption team will get in touch with you to set up a meet and greet. *Please note that all household members, including roommates, children and other dogs, will need to do a meet and greet before the adoption process can be completed.
- Occasionally, fostered puppies or dogs will be available at one of our offsite adoption locations in Austin or San Marcos.
- Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions.