CATS & KITTENS IN FOSTER CARE
* ATTENTION: In an effort to keep our staff and adopters safe and healthy, we are doing adoptions by appointment only. If you are interested in adoption, please fill out an application and our staff will get you scheduled to meet the pet of your choice.
* In light of COVID-19, we are currently waiving the rule requiring all family members visit for the meet and greet. If adopting a dog, we do require that you bring any current dogs in the home.
Get started with the adoption process for a cat or kitten in foster care:
- Fill out an adoption application. You can get an application for a specific cat by clicking their profile picture.
- Once your application has been accepted, a member of our adoption team will get in touch with you to set up a meet and greet. *Please note that all household members, including roommates and children, will need to do a meet and greet before the adoption process can be completed.
- Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions.